Original topic:

Buds pro continuosly disconnecting

(Topic created on: 06-02-2023 10:25 PM)
IBEARI
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Hi, when in busy areas (eg. Train station) my buds keep dropping out. I've tried reseting them and reconnecting to my zFold 4. What else can I try?

No pending updates. Full battery. 
5 Comments
Wearables
Happening only when in busy area? No issues when using at home? Try resetting your buds.

Settings > apps > search the Galaxy Buds Pro manager > Storage > Then clear the cache and data.

Then try to re-pair the buds to your phone.
0 Likes
IBEARI
Active Level 6
Wearables
Correct, only in busy areas. It's like there is congestion in the bluetooth bandwidth causing the disconnection.

I'll try clearing the cache. But have already tried resetting.
0 Likes
Wearables
Yup possible congestion on busy area. If I remember correctly it's been a long issue with Bluetooth since they are operating at 2.4GHz.

But I didn't know that it's still happening up to now and still not fixed on BT 5.

Sorry can't suggest anything than resetting.
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hey @IBEARI

Thanks for reaching out. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report for a wearable, follow these steps:

1. Go to Galaxy Wearables app > click on the device desired on the side menu
  2. In the side menu, tap Contact us > Error reports (in the Get help section)
  3. Fill in details and the frequency of the issue that you have with the wearable.
  4. Click send.

Kind Regards,

SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
IBEARI
Active Level 6
Wearables
Thank you. I didn't know we could do this. I will give it a go.
0 Likes