Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Buds+ Right Bud Drain Issue

(Topic created on: 10-24-2021 02:10 PM)
Venzerous
Options
Wearables

Thought I had it fixed😏Pa-warranty ko siguro to sa Sat, October 30 ..October 30, 2020 purchase date😁

after 30mins of usage from 100% to L-96% R-65%

7 Comments
Wearables
Would you know how long the warranty is? I forgot to register mine through the website, and I think I don't have the receipt anymore. 😭
Wearables
One year warranty from the date of purchase. Need to present proof of purchase tho😉
Wearables
Oh if it's 1 year only then mine is already out of warranty. Got it 2 days before the lockdown.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hello there! One of the reasons why you face issues of battery drain might be because of the many music apps you may be streaming. Streaming apps use a lot of data and screen time and your battery may discharge quickly. In fact, you can even check how much of your charge is being consumed by these apps on your phone. Hope to have helped you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! 

0 Likes
Wearables
maybe you should look into the issue first po before commenting😁
the issue is that the right bud drains faster .. Both are being used then after about 30mins of usage the left bud has 96% batt left while the right one only has 65% on it
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Wearables

Hey TechTalker! Have you reached out to a Samsung Experience Store near you? Our techs may be able to help you out! storelocator (samsung.com)

If that isn't an option, you can reach out to us remotely, too!

Mobile Devices Hotline:
#GALAXY (just dial #425299) [Toll Free to all networks]
(02) 8422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

You can likewise send us an email through spr.ly/SamsungPH-Support or engage with us through our Live Chat Support at spr.ly/LiveChatSupport. Our Customer Service will be glad to assist you.

0 Likes
sinosibee
Active Level 7
Wearables
Had similar issues with my buds (left). It wasnt properly charging because the contacts wer a bit dirty ( 😅) so lumalabas na fake full charge siya. Cleaned it up and reset it, after nun worked good na ulit and so far still working well pa din.
0 Likes