Original topic:

Burn

(Topic created on: 06-05-2022 12:13 PM)
Gavpey2
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

At first I thought was the irritation was an allergic reaction.  But then I pit 2 protector on the back of the watch and I'm still getting irritated.  I believe this is burning me.

4 Comments
Gavpey2
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

20220214_074737.jpg

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, we are sorry for the irritation and allergic reaction caused to you. We kindly request you to follow some basic tips and precautions: 

When you wear the Galaxy Watch for a long time or do a high-intensity exercise while wearing it, skin irritation may occur due to friction and pressure. If you have been wearing your Galaxy Watch for a long time, remove the Galaxy Watch from your wrist and do not wear your Galaxy Watch for several hours.
• Skin irritation may occur due to an allergy, environment factors, other factors, or when your skin is exposed to soap or sweat for long periods. In this case, stop using your Galaxy Watch and wait 2 or 3 days for the symptoms to ease. If the symptoms persist or worsen, immediately call your doctor.
• Make sure your skin is dry before wearing your Galaxy Watch. If you wear a wet Galaxy Watch for a long time, your skin may be affected.
• If you use your Galaxy Watch in the water, remove foreign materials from your skin and Galaxy Watch and dry them thoroughly to prevent the skin irritation.
• Do not use any accessories with the Galaxy Watch when in the water.

0 Likes
Members_qjDykml
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

The same thing happened to me! it turned into a permanent mark on my wrist! 

Never wearing a samsung watch again, 

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi Members_qjDykml, we are sorry to hear the experience you had with Galaxy Watch.

We kindly request you to contact our Live chat Team by using below link. So that they will file a ticket and forward it to the appropriate team.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#onlinesupport

0 Likes