Original topic:

Can't Setup New Watch 4 LTE on Galaxy S22 Phone

(Topic created on: 07-27-2022 12:33 PM)
Atsirt
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Im trying to setup my new watch 4 LTE on my Galaxy s22 phone. I am connected to wifi on my phone, Bluetooth is on and paired with watch. I have the Wearables app and my system up to date as well. I get to the point in the setup where I have accepted Googles stuff, permissions have all been granted, and then it starts loading something (screen on phone has a dotted circle with the loading percentage inside it / the watch screen says to compete setup on phone) and even while sitting there watching it load and making sure neither device turns off its screen, the watch will say it can't connect and needs to be reset and the phone will stop loading and say it cannot connect. I've been trying Samsung Live Chat for hours but it's been over an hour and a half wait time and growing each time I go back to the chat option. How do I get the 2 devices to stay connected?
0 Likes
3 Comments
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, we are sorry to hear this issue from you.

Please perform factory reset on your Galaxy Watch 4 by using the link and then try to setup the watch with your phone:

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/samsung-smartwatch-reset/

Atsirt
Active Level 6
Wearables
I was in the initial setup stage, nothing had been loaded or logged into on it yet. I did manage to figure it out though! On my phone I turned off Wifi and Bluetooth. Then I turned off my watch. I then uninstalled the Wearables App, reset my network settings, then reset all other settings (no factory reset) on my phone. I then restarted my phone, and installed the Wearables app again. This seemed to have worked for me 😊
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi Atsirt, that's fantastic!

We appreciate your efforts for successfully connecting both the devices.

Please reach out to us if you need any further help.