Original topic:

Cannot add Samsung Galaxy watch 4 back

(Topic created on: 02-15-2023 06:34 PM)
sekito
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
I had a problem with my dual sim on my Galaxy S21. Samsung support made me do a network reset. After the reset I tried to add my Samsung Galaxy watch4 back.

It has been impossible. I have gotten to the page where it says confirm the number on both the watch and the phone. After that it will show some stuff where you have to sign agreements and then it will have a counter from 0 to 100%.

At that point it always stops and then says no device detected and scan again.

This is terrible that a Samsung watch cannot connect to a Samsung flagship phone. What on earth am I supposed to do?
0 Likes
7 Comments
sekito
Active Level 6
Wearables
This is the error message that comes at the endScreenshot_20230215_183226_Galaxy Wearable_1000021120_1676446346.jpg
0 Likes
zarontavern
Active Level 6
Wearables
I had to reset both the phone and the watch to get my watch 4 to connect to my S22 Ultra
Wearables
Yes, reset the watch and re-pair from the beginning
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hey @ 

Than you for your suggestion.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hello @sekito

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. Have you tried @ suggestion. If you have and it didn't work I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analyzed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
sekito
Active Level 6
Wearables
I got it to work but it's pretty bad I have to reset the watch every single time I changed the SIM.
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hey @sekito 

Based on what you've described, I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analyzed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report for a wearable, follow these steps:

1. Go to Galaxy Wearables app > click on the device desired on the side menu
  2. In the side menu, tap Contact us > Error reports (in the Get help section)
  3. Fill in details and the frequency of the issue that you have with the wearable.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes