Original topic:

Dealing with samsung careline memang buat naik darah

(Topic created on: 03-07-2023 01:51 PM)
JackF36Alim
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
They repaired my watch (but requires me to pay even though under warranty) but don't want me to do demo to immerse the watch inside glass of water to ensure ip68 still retain, so scared ka? I lost trust in your watches so I need double guarantee, if you only provide me computerize test, how can I trust you? I need real test based on specifications and limitations.

Updated: they allow me to do demo during pickup, but if its not ip68 and got water ingress, they won't be hold responsible. See? even they not confident of their own product

#amanib*d*h
7 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Wearables
I read your post with a smile on my face.
To my honest view, on a positive side they should let you do the demo to show how good the repair is in retaining ip68 rated.
If there's proof of water ingress, that shows a below par repair and if they take full responsibility, there's nothing but a praise from customer.
Look it on a bright side.
0 Likes
JackF36Alim
Active Level 1
Wearables
I dont get why they are sooo afraid. they themselves can't fully guarantee the ip68 of that watch, I'm not even test it with its full limit capacity, only in glass, and to think the Cs boy even says "sir, you need to understand that the watch in water also influence by water pressure (implying damage risk)" I was like , boy, what in the name of Lord fukery you talking about pressure in 5 to 10 centimetres depth
scinex
Expert Level 4
Wearables
Below is what ip68 rated means.

Water resistant in fresh water to a maximum depth of 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes, and are protected from dust - all without the need for extra cases or covers.

So if the watch is submerged for 1-2 min only, by right it should excel with flying colours.
0 Likes
JackF36Alim
Active Level 1
Wearables
and mind you, immersed in glass of water. whats the so afraid about, mind-blowingly dumb
Nikshazal
Active Level 1
Wearables
Which outlet?
0 Likes
JackF36Alim
Active Level 1
Wearables
if you ask about where I sent my watch, it's plaza low yat, but I was talking about samsung helpline/hq making decision
0 Likes
AnythingTech
Active Level 5
Wearables
Samsung....listen...no confidence in your own product!! ??
0 Likes