Original topic:

DO NOT LOSE YOUR GALAXY EARBUDS CASE, EVER.

(Topic created on: 05-26-2022 10:00 AM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Wearables
As a l̶o̶y̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶e̶r̶ fool of Samsung products, I got my Galaxy Earbuds Pro as a gift with my purchase of S21U. I lost the frikkin charging case last week.  My gullible mind thought, ah easy peasy lemon squeezy Samsung can help me with a replacement since it's not sold anywhere. 

So I went to Samsung Center and showed them my receipt, etc. To my surprise they sell ONLY the charging case for $90 plus tax! 😳 Like seriously? For a wearable that's almost two years old for half a price of a brand new earbuds!! Well, there's my last strand for Samsung products and I can find the EXACT REPLICA online for only $20 😂

Bye Scamsung, ya money grab business 👋
10 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Love how you cut off the loyal customer part..yeah well what did you expect anyway lol?
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Wearables
Because it's true 😂😭
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Not sure how many people are ACTUALLY loyal to Samsung.. I don't have any loyalty to them as a corporation, I just happen to like their hardware.. I mean, how can you be loyal to a corporation, whose CEO was in prison for bribery, a corporation that appears to be clueless when it comes to customer service, logistics, maintaining a spam free site, answering questions intelligently & honestly, not with cut 'n paste, or just parroting answers already provided by other members.. 🤸🏾 🎪🤹 🦜😂

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Come to think of it, I don't know why Samsung isn't knocking on my door, begging me to run their P. R. 🤣

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Jabra is actually worse than Samsung! in this case (no pun intended) 🤯

But you can get compatible cases from Amazon for a LOT LESS! 

btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Wearables
I mean I'd love the noise cancellation but I'd also wanna know their competitor.
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables
Amazon ,eBay have them cheap I picked a refurbished pair from ebay $75 Canadian shipping included work great the best earbuds I've used and I've used plenty from airpods(Overrated)jabra they were very good and all the Samsung started with the icon x .
CharmaineK
Active Level 5
Wearables

Also never lose one earbud. I was told by Samsung that I couldn't replace just one bud, that I had to buy a new set and case. My dog ate one bud that I didn't notice fell out of the case (Buds Classic) I researched if I could replace just one and searched online for someone selling the missing bug I needed.  I was told I needed to visit the Samsung Store in person for them to configure it with the case. This would cost a couple hundred dollars (new bud, Samsung fee to configure and travel time/gas to Toronto. I decided to just buy new buds as the Buds Classic were not a good fit. Unfortunately, neither are Buds2 no matter what tips I use. LOL, maybe I'm just used to the old school in ear buds. My old wired Samsung and AKG earphones have better fit and sound than my Buds2!

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

I really prefer my Jabra Elite Active buds over any of the Samsung ones I've tried. 

0 Likes