Original topic:

Earbuds case opens easily and does not hold the buds

(Topic created on: 04-07-2021 11:03 AM)
Samsung_vOoepvI
Beginner Level 4
Options
Wearables

I was in love with my Galaxy buds pro until yesterday when the case opened and both buds felt in the street and they were ran over by a car ... The buds should not leave the case so easily, I almost lost them 3 times before this "accident" 😞. See in the pictures how they are right now. I don't have my buds anymore ... Sooooo sad. Samsung can you help me in any way here?????

buds destroyed 1.jpgbuds destroyed 2.jpg

0 Likes
8 Comments
Brando
Active Level 10
Wearables
I almost lost both of the buds once when I dropped the case and both fell out and the case closed again. I had to go back at find them when I realized they fell out. I'm sorry this happened. Maybe the warranty could help against accidental damage?
Jajj1
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

Dropped my buds, in the case, at the airport yesterday and today the case is empty. I suspect the magnetic closing mechanism isn't strong enough to stay shut, and the contents have popped out, then snapped shut giving the impression all is well when in fact they are gone. 

0 Likes
Members_BICri4w
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

OMG the same happened to me and I was so upset. could even track my buds at the airport the next day but when I went to check the place could not find anything at all. 

This is so bad

0 Likes
Members_Olk35W6
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I dropped mine at the tip and didn't realise the last remaining earbud I hadn't lost was gone .. opened it up later in the day and I was so sad to see it was empty 

0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Wearables
Thanks for your Buds Pro teardown. We hadn't seen the inside yet hehe.

Also, sorry for your loss
Valeriya
Options
Wearables

Hi, We are sorry for the loss which happened to you. I would suggest you purchase new earbuds separately without purchasing the cradle (charging case). You can purchase them in Future Tel Service centers or any Samsung Experience store. You can purchase them from FutureTel Service centers, any Samsung Experience store, and Major Service centers like (Heartland, Montreal, with an appointment). If you wish to purchase in Future Tel Service Centre please contact our Live chat for support www.samsung.com/ca/livechat. Else you can walk into any Samsung Experience Stores nearby https://www.samsung.com/ca/ses/

0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Wearables
This is a good news
0 Likes
Wearables
I always recommend to buy a case for the earbuds case. I have one for my earbuds too and when the case fell on the ground, it protected both the earbuds and case. They weren't damaged at all and the case didn't pop open when it fell.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08FKC4KCB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_i_RQZCCJRJ0A76PS7T3MQ1