Original topic:

[Early Impression] Galaxy Watch5 ⌚

(Topic created on: 10-17-2022 09:05 PM)
nazzzz
Options
Wearables

Another loan unit wearables from Samsung Malaysia that I received few weeks ago; Galaxy Watch5

I feel great to share my early impression on this watch to all Members 💜 You ready? XD

Size

I know we all will always curious about the size of any watches whenever we want to get one. 

The unit I received is 40mm variant. As a Galaxy Watch3 Classic owner where the watch size is 45mm, despite the fact that the Galaxy Watch5 is comparatively small, it still looks just nice on my wrist 👍

The strap feels comfortable and grips gently on my wrist, since it's made from soft rubber materials.

20221010_080403.jpg
Galaxy Watch5

Premium finishing

The design of the watch is sleek and feels premium on your wrist. My friends even noticed about the beautiful design.

Lagi-lagi if you turn on the Always On Display feature, fuhh, from far away people also can see the watch is shining like stars in the Galaxy 🤩

Sleeping Coach 😴💤

What’s interesting about the inside of this watch is the feature of Sleeping coach in which you can track your sleep performance. 

The Samsung Health will ask a few questions✏️ about how your sleep has been, and it will predict the animal🐈 characters that suits your sleeping pattern the best.

Screenshot_20221015-223025_Samsung Health.jpg

Battery 🔋

So far, the battery performance is very good. With AOD enabled all day, I still managed to get a lot amount of battery juice left at the end of the day.

That would be it for now. Stay tuned for my long term review post pulak 👐

Caught your attention? You might want to usha more details on this Galaxy Watch5:

Samsung Galaxy Watch5 | Samsung Malaysia

3 Comments
Hxzeem
Active Level 6
Wearables
👏👏
0 Likes
James_Lee
Active Level 8
Wearables
If use it for hiking can last longer than 6 hours ?
0 Likes
Wearables
yes, the recent software update has made the battery performance improved even more 👍

i've posted where I included my experience during the hiking which you may be interested to refer:

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/long-term-review-samsung-galaxy-watch5-40mm/td-p/19577...