Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
I wonder when these functions on Watches can be rolled out in Canada
7 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

I believe that Apple received approval in 2019, so there's that.

Samsung needs to pay more than "lip service" about the Samsung "experience" being a priority. 

https://www-macrumors-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.macrumors.com/2019/05/21/health-canada-clears-a...

Valeriya
Options
Wearables

The ECG and blood pressure monitor options are currently not supported/approved on Samsung devices in Canada. Samsung strives to bring connected health, fitness, and wellness experience to our consumers - from real-time tracking to sleep and stress management to insights - to help set and achieve their health, fitness, and wellness goals.
Built-in ECG sensor is one of the efforts, which will enable preventive health monitoring solutions and services. We are looking forward to sharing more information on availability soon.

0 Likes
Pear101
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I know that, but are there efforts to have it approved in Canada?
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Why have Apple been able to get approval for their devices? 

Samesung
Active Level 10
Wearables
Like all things Apple...a bag of cash under the table at the local hipster cafe to the right minster of whatever in Canada.
Wearables

I need to have a chat with your Manager or the **bleep** who told you to answer this....WHEN is the question everyone is asking....

PurejavA
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

i do not want to be the pessimist one. how about we hold to buy the watch till samsung give us the all the functions that comes with the watch. in the mean time apple is looking pretty attractive. if only it works with my android phone.

0 Likes