Original topic:

ECG feature in next 9th Feb update canada

(Topic created on: 02-11-2022 06:17 AM)
sharurocks
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Does the new upcoming 9th Feb major update to galaxy watch 4 bring ECG finally to Canada variants????

As I see it is from the screen shot from official samsung 

Any thoughts ???

Cover image

0 Likes
11 Comments
Ianin
Active Level 4
Wearables

Bonjour, je possède le suivi du sommeil. Est-ce qu'il y a un outil de suivi pour la course? That's something we'll have to wait and see for.

Mettez-le avec la montre, vous pouvez vérifier à l'écran le temps que vous avez couru. While Apple claims that they've been working with the FDA for years now to get approval for its heart monitor, it would be a first for Samsung's watches.

La nouvelle fonction de suivi est utile, mais vous devez toujours vous souvenir d'une chose: la montre ne vous prévient pas si vous avez couru lentement. As of now, there is no info whether the ECG functionality will make its way to the watch or not.

The announcement didn't talk about it much and instead focussed more on other features, like quand un sportif a couru, Samsung Health support for third-party apps.

la montre n'est pas toujours consciente des distances parcourues.

Par conséquent, elle indique la distance parcourue, mais parfois un peu loin de la distance réelle. What's even more interesting is that the Galaxy Watch will also be coming to India next month for the first time.

L'application S Health est devenue de plus en plus utile, like, which should allow you to monitor data for a slew of other fitness trackers. 

For those unaware, vous pouvez vérifier le nombre de pas et la distance parcourue. Samsung had announced the watch in India at a launch event in September this year, alongside the Galaxy Note9.

Oui, pour moi toutes les fonctions sont bonnes. C'est la même chose.So far, its smart.

La vie est parfaite comme ça. La fonction de suivi a également été considérée comme précieuse pendant le voyage. Il peut surveiller l'activité physique quotidienne et la consommation de calories. La fonction particulièrement efficace est que this will be the first time Samsung's wearables will be available in the Indian market.

0 Likes
PókeDynamax
Active Level 6
Wearables
Can you fix image. I see obj obj. :)
0 Likes
sharurocks
Active Level 6
Wearables
PScreenshot_20220208-123113_Samsung Internet_21895_1644341473.jpg
0 Likes
PókeDynamax
Active Level 6
Wearables
Written in March and cross your finger. I forgot to reply back. I update my watch mid of the night before unpacked 2022. I don't see ECG or samsung health monitor in my watch. This update moves to wear OS 3.2, One U.I 4.0 and security patch January. The firmware needs a bit more polish. Did reset. Having issue with setting and not responsive even with reset. Hope this answer your question.
0 Likes
sharurocks
Active Level 6
Wearables
Thanks
0 Likes
Carolinaa
Active Level 1
Wearables
Mars 2022Screenshot_20220211-135417_Chrome_1365_1644605657.jpg
0 Likes
Bancroftted
Active Level 2
Wearables

Unfortunately, Samsung has lied about the ECG, Blood Pressure and Google Assistant at least here in Canada... the Canadian Government has apparently approved there use, but Google has seen fit not to release these in Canada. This may be due to the failure of Samsung to get approval of Blood Pressure in the US... Additionally, my watch was sent in for service due to its ability to have the watch faces timeout in the set 1 minute duuration and instead times out in 15 seconds or less.. the watch tested perfectly, however the software for watch faces has a bug which again does not have any acknoledgement except by the watch face developers and additionally GPAY is now having issues with the latest update... we have been sold a defective product, but were in good company, the Watch 3 and Watch 2 also are defective.. never again will I buy Samsung products they are knowingly defective.

Progi
Active Level 3
Wearables
When we pay to make company for their product we have faith that they will do the right thing but apparently we've been short change for our trust
Bancroftted
Active Level 2
Wearables
Haha 😄 I have seen Feb, March.. my watch is in a drawer... given up on Samsung..