Did you mean: 

Original topic:

ECG feature not available on Watch 3

(Topic created on: 04-27-2021 02:33 AM)
air3sem
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I recently bought a Galaxy Watch 3 because of its awesome health features only to find out that the ECG feature is not available in the Phils. My question is why post an instructional video on youtube only to find out that it is not there? Will it be available in the Phils? If yes, when? 
8 Comments
Wearables
those features are available only on selected countries in which it is licensed.
You should've known it first before purchasing the watch to not disappoint yourself😉
air3sem
Active Level 1
Wearables
thanks for the comment. but i think you missed the entire point.
yobil
Active Level 3
Wearables
there is a way to activate it. haven't tried because mine hasn't arrived yet but here's the link to the video - https://youtu.be/SdhIV7w-cDA
air3sem
Active Level 1
Wearables
it actually worked!!! the link you sent is very helpful. thank you for the help.
yobil
Active Level 3
Wearables
anytime. I'd also like to maximize the capability of the watch when mine arrives kaya madami ako napanood sa Youtube hahaha
Wearables
Hello! Is the ECG monitor acting up on your watch? It started acting up on mine today.
Galxy
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Thanks for sharing, will try it once my order will arrive. 

TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Wearables

Hi there! I'm Jan, Samsung moderator. Congratulations on having your new Galaxy Watch 3, I'm very sorry that some of the features may vary depending on region. Should it be available here in the Philippines, the Galaxy store will send a notification on your device. Thanks for your understanding. God bless and have a nice ay!  

0 Likes