Original topic:

Ecg for Samsung active 2 Canada

(Topic created on: 04-15-2022 08:00 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Wearables
Good day everyone! I just purchased a Samsung active 2 and I heard it was supposed to receive the ecg ferrite to her in Canada but it has not yet of course! Has anyone out there heard any updates  or news about this or has already received this feature on there own active 2 device?
9 Comments
Rojy
Active Level 2
Wearables
Just download samsung health monitor app from the galaxy store and you should be good.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
Yes already tried that but it is not supported it said!
0 Likes
Rojy
Active Level 2
Wearables
I guess it will take a bit longer for it to be released on the active 2. I have the watch 4 classic and it worked.
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Wearables

They got the update on the Watch 4s but the Watch 3 and Active 2 are still waiting to be updated

I downloaded the Samsung Health Monitor apk to try and get it on my Watch 3 but it just claims there is no watch connected that is capable of running the features 

RidaIssa
Active Level 4
Wearables
ECG and blood pressure features are now available on the Galaxy Watch 4
0 Likes
CookieFartMaker
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Funny stuff. Says for Activity 2 watch but won't work on activity 2 watch. Lmao SmartSelect_20220419-133703_Samsung Health Monitor_11064_1650400623.jpg
0 Likes
unhappycustomer
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Another let down by Samsung canada. They treat us like 2nd class citizen when it comes to features and software updates

Reasoble
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Just got the update adding ecg and blood pressure monitor!  I had to add it to my widgets and it prompted me to install the health app.  

0 Likes
Reasoble
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Blood pressure seems to work, but ecg app can never give a result. Ecg app is there and tries, but never works. Does ecg actually work for you?
0 Likes