Original topic:

ECG function on Galaxy Watch 4 for Malaysia Market

(Topic created on: 03-30-2022 09:04 PM)
ZiJing
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables

It's been a while since the launch of galaxy watch active 2 to the latest galaxy watch 4, ECG measurement on all the supported hardware and Samsung health monitor application still not avaliable in Galaxy store. Come on Samsung Malaysia, Apple user can utilize with the full functionality of Apple Watch while Samsung is not offering and not even an update for ECG availability. It is so ridiculous since 2019 until today 2022, no update whatsoever.🤔 

22 Comments
Ayahman
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Samsung ,when will the date of ECG be available. Apple has the function ,why not Galaxy watch!?
jancanes
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Yes. It's disappointing with Samsung Malaysia. Still waiting for the ECG function. Any news from Samsung Malaysia.

OngCC
Active Level 3
Wearables
Bit disappointed with Samsung Malaysia. Pre order S22 Ultra but got it earlier than expected. Was also offered voucher, free casing n pen. However the free casing n pen up till today still have not received. Its slightly more than a month. Why is this taking so long to despatch the gifts?
asch901
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Maybe Samsung doesn't think Malaysian are human enough to be deemed applicable for ECG.
AminHusni
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

Waiting for this also

lchleong
Active Level 1
Wearables

It is frustrating for having to wait for so long for this feature to be enabled. I bought this watch mainly because of the ECG feature over the others. But I had been waiting patiently enough until now but it is still not available. Samsung, can you please do something on this?

ZiJing
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yeah it's August 2022 now, no update whatsoever. Samsung Malaysia bravo
xframe
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I refrain myself from buying any Galaxy watch because it doesn't have the ECG functionality. So until today, i don't own any Galaxy watch. I like the SamsungPay app and that is why I am still using Samsung phone, but since Apple just release ApplePay and they have ECG enabled, maybe its time...

OhCY
Active Level 1
Wearables

I did a mistake that I didn't read this review/comment before I place my Watch 5 Pro last few days. I bought this Watch 5 Pro watch is because of to measure High Blood and ECG. 
I'm so regretful of getting this Samsung Watch 5 Pro in Malaysia without those features.