Original topic:

Free Duo Charger

(Topic created on: 08-27-2020 11:31 AM)
Oasisantonio
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables

Hi! I bought a Galaxy Watch 3 yesterday (Finally!) and into the Service Center told me that I need to request my free duo charger into members page, does any knows where exactly can I claim it? Thanks a lot! (I'm in Canada)

0 Likes
8 Comments
Wearables

Try go to the Benefit Page in Members app.

0 Likes
Oasisantonio
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thanks, but no, nothing there
0 Likes
Wearables

Have you registered your watch yet?

0 Likes
Oasisantonio
Active Level 3
Wearables

Yes Tallman, is listed into my devices. 

0 Likes
Rebekka
Options
Wearables

Hi Oasisantonio, 
Please follow the below steps to receive the e-voucher for the Galaxy Watch 3 Purchase bonus.

1. Complete Purchase :
Purchase a Samsung Galaxy Buds Live or Galaxy Watch3 between August 5th to September 4th, 2020.
2. Samsung Account:
Sign up or Log in to Samsung Account. Ensure your email address is entered under My Account & your new device is registered under My Products. Find the offer under My Offers and submit a claim by completing the online form.
3. Receive Voucher Code
Your offer claim will be reviewed and an email will be sent to your Samsung Account email address within 7 - 10 days containing an E-Voucher code.
4. Using Voucher Code
Voucher codes are redeemable between August 18th and September 30th, 2020. Add voucher code during checkout after bonus products have been added to the cart.

Oasisantonio
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thanks! I was able to redeem the coupon, I just need to wait :) thanks!
dabankwah
Active Level 5
Wearables

Hi Oasisantonio - I replied to you on a different thread earlier as well - sorry for the confusion here.  You have register your new watch in the My Product page in your Samsung account.  Once done, the GwP offer for the Wireless Charger will be shown to you in the "My offer" section.  You simply opt in there, and then the following Friday you will get an email with your evoucher code (providing you are eligible - i.e. the watch was not purchased on Samsung.com where the gift was given at the same time as purchase).  Details are at Samsung.com/evoucher if you need more info - or you can reply here / DM me or a Moderator!

Rebekka
Options
Wearables

Ohh, That's Great  Oasisantonioyou were able to redeem the coupon.