Galaxy 4 watch

(Topic created on: 07-04-2022 05:28 PM)
Davelora
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Anyone having issues with the alerting you with messages or calls 
1 out of 30 times it will actually vibrate or ring 
And pour on the screen the other 29 times it does not I do get the call or text just doesn't pop up or alert me at all 
Have tried so many things and the watch is brand new

18 Comments
neals
Active Level 6
Wearables
When they do come through and vibrate is your phone being used or sitting down/in pocket because it has option to alert always when phone in use or when phone not in use so notifications wont alert if ur phone is unlocked and while using
0 Likes
Davelora
Active Level 1
Wearables
Yes the phone is either in use or locked either way it wasn't working
0 Likes
Davelora
Active Level 1
Wearables
What setting should it be on for it to work all the time.
0 Likes
Davelora
Active Level 1
Wearables
So it works on everyone in my family on there wrist and works in my right wrist but as soon as I put it on my left wrist notifications goes silent and doesn't read my pulse but when I change orientation to rite wrist it all works fine
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi Davelora, please follow the steps to perform a reset on your watch by using the given link and keep us posted if your issue is resolved. https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/samsung-smartwatch-reset/

0 Likes
Davelora
Active Level 1
Wearables
I just returned to watch and got a new one and the watch is doing the same thing so has to beba seeting I missing please help why does my active 2 watch work so well and I upgrade and it doesn't
All vibrates are on message are allowed and permission is allow I'm missing something does my phone need to be away on locked or something
0 Likes
Davelora
Active Level 1
Wearables
So here is my issue I have a watch 4 and it goes silent ad soon as I put it on my left wrist but as soon as my wife puts it ion her wrist it works perfectly and vibrate amd messages pop up as soon as I take it back and put on my left wrist goes silent ..messages come but do not pop.up or vibrate???? Weirdest **bleep** ever changed the orientation og the watch to right wrist and worked then changed it back to left and stops working and oh ya the heart rate monitor doesn't work on left wrist pleaseeeeee help why would u ad this feature or not bwable to turn off I need the watch to vibrate when I'm.at work and don't care if it vibrates when I'm not wearing 🤔
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Wearables

Hi, just to confirm, do you have any tattoo on your left wrist?

0 Likes
Davelora
Active Level 1
Wearables
I do completely covered
0 Likes