Original topic:

Galaxy buds 2 pop sound

(Topic created on: 08-10-2022 01:58 PM)
Jnnx
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

I have the galaxy buds 2 and they make a small pop sound when any media starts to play. This only happens when i am using 1 ear bud, it doesnt happen when im using both buds. Ive tried resetting the buds a few times and updating the software but nothing changed. Since it only happens when im using 1 ear bud but not when im using both im guessing that its some sort of software bug. maybe??

0 Likes
2 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Barring any paranormal phenomena, (joking), it's likely that the "popping" sound is not a software issue per se, but could just be the Bluetooth "looking" to connect with the other bud.

I use a different brand of earbuds, and there is no anomalous sound when I only have one earbud connected, but that in itself, doesn't necessarily indicate that there's a problem with Samsung's earbuds either.

Since you have already done the obvious troubleshooting steps, and the "popping" remains, AND if the earbuds sound correctly for you when both are connected, I wouldn't worry about it. 

0 Likes
-Tony
Options
Wearables

Hi, If you want to use only one earbud, please put the unused earbud in the charging case and keep the charging case closed while you store to prevent any issue such as sound interruption and reduce the battery consumption.

0 Likes