Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy buds live skin caps/ear sleeves availability in the Philippines

(Topic created on: 10-26-2020 10:30 PM)
Alexis94
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Good day! I need some help on checking if the buds live ear sleeves are already available here in the Philippines and how to request/get them? I have already chatted with the support from Samsung Phils. but they do not have idea about it yet. 

Reference that can be found about the sleeves can be seen on this: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/tip/TIP00087482/
3 Comments
Wearables
Haven't seen this when I go to their stores. Have you tried checking Lazada/Shopee?
0 Likes
Wearables
Just went to a Samsung Store for temper glass. They told me they never sell the sleeves and just get it from Lazada/Shopee. 😊
0 Likes
Alexis94
Active Level 3
Wearables
I tried searching for the sleeves multiple times in Lazada and Shopee and still cannot find one. Only thing available as of the moment are the silicon fins for the regular buds and the buds plus. Guess we have to wait for few more months for it to be available to be purchased using non-related or third party sellers. Lots of discussions about this one in Reddit saying that they are already available by request typically in US, UK and obviously, South Kor.
0 Likes