Original topic:

Galaxy Buds+ No Audio Issue

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 10:49 AM)
BadFella
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hey Guys,

Whenever I have my galaxy buds + paired to my phone and I am playing a game and If I get a call in between, I am able to answer the call fine but after I finish the call and go back to the game I was playing I no longer hear game audio even though I can see that the headset is paired with my phone.

The only fix is to go into Bluetooth, disconnect and reconnect the device which is annoying. It started happening with Android 11 update. It used to work seamlessly with Android 10.

How can I fix this? I have completely reset the headset via Wearable app, unpaired and paired again, checked to see that firmware is up to date.

Please help!! 
0 Likes
3 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Wearables

Hi, If you choose app permissions as "Allow only this time" or "Allow only while using the app", each feature may not work properly. Please change app permission to Always on the following paths: Settings> Apps> Select an app> Permissions > Select "Always allow"

0 Likes
BadFella
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thanks for responding Valeriya, but the issue is not with the microphone it's with the audio that comes out of the headphones. Lets say if I am playing call of duty mobile or listening to music on YouTube, then suddenly a call comes in, I finish the call and go back to my game or video I don't hear anything out of the earphones
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Wearables

Hi, Thank you for making me understand better. I think the issue might be with the Galaxy buds+. If possible, try to pair the buds+ with another phone and check if it works fine. If the issue still persists I suggest you to get your device serviced at a Samsung store or contact live chat for the door-to-door repair option.

0 Likes