Original topic:

Galaxy buds plus

(Topic created on: 10-05-2020 01:24 AM)
Simba29
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hello everyone
I seem to be having a problem in my galaxy buds plus the right bud...till 2-3 days ago it was fine and it stopped suddenly it doesnt connect is it only me or even others are facing the same problem.my friend is using the same buds like me and even he has a problem in the right bud??
Any help or tips to resolve this issue will be highly appriciated.
Thank you 
7 Comments
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi Simba29, I suggest you to reset and restart the earbuds, insert the earbuds into their corresponding slots in the charging case and remove them after seven seconds or more. If the charging case has low battery, connect the charging case to the charger first.

0 Likes
Simba29
Active Level 1
Wearables
i have already rested just before posting this and its not yet working i have charged the buds even
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi Simba29, I suggest you to clear cache and data for the Bluetooth application.
Open settings >> Apps >> Bluetooth >> Storage >> Clear cache and clear data.

Note: Clearing the data will reset the app to factory default settings. Any personal settings saved on the app will be removed.

After performing this, please try to connect your buds.

0 Likes
pauljarod
Active Level 1
Wearables

I'm having the same problem, just started happening last night. Made a post detailing all the troubleshooting steps I went through, and nothing worked.

Hope the issue gets fixed.

Edit: I just finished a live chat with Samsung support about my right earbud issue. I'll be sending in my earbuds for repair. Hope the issue gets fixed.

0 Likes
Simba29
Active Level 1
Wearables
i think there is a bug...because like i said even my friend is having the same problem
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Wearables

Hey Simba29,

If we get anything related to this we will be updating in the community. We are taking this as feedback.

We have forwarded this to the concerned team for further review.

0 Likes
TT3333
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Any update on this
0 Likes