Original topic:

galaxy buds pro call connection issue with S21

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 04:39 AM)
majhewalebhau
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
I am facing the call disconnecting issue while using single bud. It automatically gets disconnected while on call. I have reinstall the wearable app too. Reset the setting of galaxy buds pro too and reset network settings too... Now what's the solution could anyone tell me or facing the same problem.. 
7 Comments
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi Navjotchahal, I suggest you please try restarting the earbuds. To restart the earbuds, insert the earbuds into their corresponding slots in the charging case and remove them after 7 seconds or more. If the charging case has low battery, connect the charging case to the charger first.

0 Likes
majhewalebhau
Active Level 5
Wearables
Battery is good
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi, Thanks for letting us know. Did you try restarting the buds? If not, I suggest you please perform it and get back to us with the results.

0 Likes
majhewalebhau
Active Level 5
Wearables
I had done reset 3-4 times
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi, 

Please make sure you wear the earbuds properly in your ears. Otherwise, the call connection may be established through the connected phone of Buds Pro if the earbuds are not positioned correctly.

Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hey @Navjotchahal, 

Hopefully you were able to resolve your issue. Just another side note is that do be aware that a call can be terminated by double tapping the earbuds. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Gambl3
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

I also have this issue, I exchanged them for new ones and still have the issue. Reset them several times, reinstall, nothing works

0 Likes