Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 10-30-2021 09:48 PM)
Galex19
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hey Samsung peeps, Im currently using Galaxy A52 5G and very happy with it. Im planning to buy a Galaxy Buds Pro, is it very good for a mid range phone like mine? How's the product itself? I wanna get it for its advance ANC. Is it really good as what reviews in YT said? I wanna know if the performance in Galaxy Buds Pro doesn't compromise despite of using a mid range phone. 

If you could provide me pros and cons, that would be helpful. Thank you! 
8 Comments
Wearables
I guess it won't make any difference with the sound experience and feature availability for as long as you're using a Samsung device, esp a higher mid-range one.
With all the Samsung buds I have, the pro is the best when it comes to sound quality. But when it comes to ear fit, it's a👎It always tends to fall off after some time of longer period of usage
Galex19
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thank you for the reply. After looking at many reviews they all said that it doesn't fit well and it's very prone in falling and losing. Thinking of Buds 2 instead. Thanks for the infos!
0 Likes
Tangeriine
Active Level 5
Wearables
The sound is awsome, but the fit is not that good. It's kinda big for my ears.
Galex19
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thank you for the reply. After looking at many reviews they all said that it doesn't fit well and it's very prone in falling and losing. Thinking of Buds 2 instead. Thanks for the infos!
ngawNOTmeow
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
I have one right now and yes, it doesn't fit well at first but you have options to change the eartips. I use the smallest ones and it fit perfectly for me.

The sound quality is really good, and anc is good as well but it still needs more refinement or adjustment. I used to have Huawei freed buds 3 and for comparison, Huawei beats Samsung in anc department. Not to mention Apple airpords pro. But again, sound quality is a top notch.

Im not sure if galaxy a52 has 360 degree sound options but in my s21 ultra I have one. And you can take advantage galaxy buds pro for that because it makes the sound more immersive especially while watching movies in Netflix.
But you can also change your sound settings and you have options at Dolby atmos and make some changes to movie or music or you can set it on auto so that the system itself will automatically adjust the sound quality depending to what you listening or watching.

Enjoy your new samsung device!
Galex19
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thank you for this. Im actually considering buying Buds 2 instead as Im just using a mid range phone and other features for Galxy Buds Pro might not be available to my phone.
ngawNOTmeow
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
Great! Buds 2 is great choice as well and I like its minimalistic design. Well good luck to you and enjoy your future buds 2🙂
Galex19
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thank you for this!