Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy buds Pro

(Topic created on: 11-19-2021 10:42 PM)
CMQ
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
The ear buds seems to be causing ear infection for me (twice), does this happen to anyone as well? 
13 Comments
Wearables
I wun make promise on that...
hirokoboi
Active Level 6
Wearables
I doubt they will admit and give you a refund.

I had ear infection coz of buds pro. Took 1 year and it's not 100% cured yet...
0 Likes
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Wearables

Hello CMQ. I am Faiz, from Samsung.

We regret the inconvenience issue that you are facing with your Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro. Samsung Electronics does not use any internationally restricted materials or any other potentially harmful material in any component of the Galaxy Buds that comes into direct contact with the skin.

You may refer to the link below as a guidance for users who are sensitive to certain materials:
https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/newsalert/122841/

Thank You.

0 Likes
Members_pS3UFEE
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hi CMQ, I am also having the same issues with the Galaxy Buds Pro. I experienced itchiness, scabbing and liquid discharge after a single wear. Went to the doctor a couple of times before I finally released it's the Buds Pro causing the problem. I don't have the same issue with my previous Galaxy Buds. Saw online that many users are experiencing this problem as well. I took their recommendation and replaced the Samsung tips with memory foam ones I bought on Amazon. I have not experienced the ear irritation ever since the switch.

0 Likes