Original topic:

Galaxy buds pro

(Topic created on: 11-07-2022 11:53 AM)
Parseneault76
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Hi everyone, I have a problem with my ears adaptors. I tried the small, medium, large plugs and for my right ears it don't stay in. In my left I use the small one and it stays inside. But my right one I always have to push on it to keep it in place. Do you have a solution? Can't eat, walk or talk with the right one without push on it every 2-3 minutes.
11 Comments
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables
I had that problem with these buds and sold them the best earbuds for me to stay in the ear are the buds plus I still use them and use the pixel buds pro with no problems. Don't get me wrong I loved the buds pro,sound,features but they couldn't stay in my ears.
Parseneault76
Active Level 6
Wearables
It's only with one ear the other stay in. Will think of what I'll do. I love it, but its frustrating to needs to push it all the time
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi Parseneault76, we are sorry to hear your issue with your Galaxy buds pro.

We would like to inform you that Samsung provides three spare tips in 3 different sizes (small, medium, large) along with the buds.

However, we suggest you to purchase the tips from the following websites.

Samsung Canada parts (https://www.samsungcanadaparts.com/)

- Online shopping (.com) https://www.samsung.com/ca/

- SES store (Yorkdale; Eaton Center; Sherway Garden).

Wrama
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
Same problem. I tried all tips and no difference
0 Likes
Wearables
Check on Amazon for different ear tips. I have one that are cone shaped and fins and they stay in quite good.
SmartSelect_20221107_143538_Google_1000005940_1667856938.jpg
Parseneault76
Active Level 6
Wearables
Will look thanks
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables
I had these still the same problem
0 Likes
Wearables
Works for me. Works for most people. Alternative to the original ear tips. But doesn't mean it will work for everyone
Wearables
Your welcome