Original topic:

Galaxy Buds - Right side drains faster

(Topic created on: 06-15-2021 01:39 PM)
YinLing7
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hi there! Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? I got the buds in April but the problem seems a bit more frequent only in the past month, even though I'm careful with the placement of the buds in the case and ensure that they charge properly.

Workable tips would be most helpful, thank you! 🙏🏻
7 Comments
KCYL
Active Level 5
Wearables
Had the same issues, sent in to the service centre 3 times, each time they said software issues and reinstalled a newer version, unfortunately it works only for few days. finally the 4th time they replace a pair of new ones....my suggestion to you, like what I did, take a screen shot of the battery level in the wearable apps of the time it's fully charged and when it's battery depleted, and Screenshot_20201007-121305_Galaxy Buds+_927.jpgScreenshot_20201007-122157_Galaxy Buds+_928.jpg
0 Likes
YinLing7
Active Level 2
Wearables
Hi! Thank you so much for the prompt and helpful response! So it doesn't matter how long I've had the buds for? Also, I would have to go to Samsung centre and show them the screen shots is it?
0 Likes
KCYL
Active Level 5
Wearables
You should send in before the warranty expires...maybe you could call the customer service hotline and make an appointment. For my case, I was frustrated after going back and forth so many times, so I decided to screenshot to prove the case and went in person to tell them my frustration...and generously the staff sent the new ones to me by hand a week later. 😂
0 Likes
YinLing7
Active Level 2
Wearables
Ah. Thanks for the tip! Would you have any idea how long the warranty is usually for? 😅
0 Likes
KCYL
Active Level 5
Wearables
One year if not mistaken
YinLing7
Active Level 2
Wearables
Thank you!
0 Likes
Flashben
Active Level 3
Wearables
Mine one left side is totally dead & unable to charge.
0 Likes