Original topic:

Galaxy buds+

(Topic created on: 07-30-2020 07:33 AM)
Renaldo1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
I'm having some trouble connecting both of my Galaxy buds. Only the left connects but not the right, can anyone help me out please thanks.
0 Likes
8 Comments
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi Renaldo1, Please try to Perform clear cache and clear data for the Bluetooth. Follow the below steps:
Open settings >> Apps >> Bluetooth >> Storage >> Clear cache and clear data.

Note: Clearing the data will reset the app to factory default settings. Any personal settings saved on the app will be removed.

If the issue still persists then you can Reset Network Settings. Follow the below steps:
Open Settings >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Network Settings >> Reset settings.

This will reset all network settings, including those for WIFI, Mobile Data, Bluetooth.

After performing the above steps try to connect your buds and get back to us with the result.

0 Likes
Renaldo1
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Thank you so much for the advice, but unfortunately it still doesn't connect with the right bud
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi Renaldo1, Thanks for trying and letting us know.

The battery may be completely discharged. Charge the battery completely before using
the earbuds. If an earbud’s touch-sensitive sensor does not make contact with your ear, the earbud
may not work.

Try resetting the earbuds.

To reset and restart the earbuds, insert the earbuds into their corresponding slots in the
charging case and remove them after seven seconds or more.
Note: If the charging case has low battery, connect the charging case to the charger first.

0 Likes
stephdoum
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Ghislain Fortier
0 Likes
stephdoum
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
les pairsonne qui se trompe a mon sujet
0 Likes
stephdoum
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
seu qui écoute une seul version
0 Likes
stephdoum
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
seu qui sont après mon stoyer et sont dans ma photo stoyer et connaripas aeauter
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Bonjour stephdoum, Veuillez nous faire savoir si vous avez besoin d'un quelconque conseil ou aide.

0 Likes