Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds

(Topic created on: 05-29-2023 09:48 PM)
neirak
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
As someone who commutes everyday, I just hope Samsung will just develop wireless sports earphones - the one that has a little wire but still wireless - or a headphone. The Galaxy buds have always a fitting problem so they should just develop its security so that it won't fall. It isn't one size fits all even with the various sizes of the silicone buds. I hate buying things that I have a high probability of losing because of its design. Even if it has a tracker, it won't make me buy it. It's a hassle to retrieve things especially if I lose it in a far place.
4 Comments
Wearables
that a great idea
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Wearables

Hello neirak,

I appreciate you sharing your suggestions and experience while using your Samsung Galaxy Buds. 

Thanks for your suggestions and appreciate the time and effort you put in to share your valuable comments. This helps us improve our products, apps, and services towards enhancing the Samsung Galaxy experience for all.

Wearables
Agree din po ako. Everytime nga feeling ko mahuhulog na kahit konting lakad lang kaya check constantly talaga to make sure di mahulog
0 Likes
neirak
Active Level 1
Wearables
Yes. It makes me anxious if I go outside.
0 Likes