Original topic:

GALAXY GEAR 5 BOTIM ISSUES

(Topic created on: 01-11-2023 03:10 PM)
sammyfan
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
I am having issues with botim. When I dial out with botim the phone kicks in and out until iI disable the Bluetooth on the phone. I haven't installed botim on the watch. This also happens with other apps that I use to call. Any ideas how I can disable this so it does connect to the phone when i use these specific apps?
0 Likes
3 Comments
Nylah
Options
Wearables

Hi, we would like to tell you that If your watch will not pair to a phone, or if it randomly disconnects, restart your watch.

You should also make sure the Galaxy wearable app is up to date, but it may be necessary to reset the app and unpair your watch and try again.

0 Likes
sammyfan
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
The watch is continuously paired to the phone because I do get other notifications with no problem. I have restarted the watch a few times and have updated the galaxy wearable app as well. Still no luck.
0 Likes
kanchandhar
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I am facing the same issue too when connected to mt Watch 5 pro and need to switch off bluetooth to be able to make the call properly. It appears that the call audio attempts to switch between phone speaker and a Bluetooth connection. 

0 Likes