Original topic:

galaxy watch 3 ECG, available in canada?

(Topic created on: 06-17-2021 04:45 PM)
doobydude
Active Level 7
Options
Wearables
So when is canada going to be getting all these features samsung has promoted as available on the galaxy watch 3? Why does canada get sh!t on by samsung?? Also why is there no Facebook messenger app for the samsung watches??? Heck even Garmin or whatever has legit FB messenger apps. Samsung is really going down the drain on comparison to every other smartwatch company out there. How sad. 
7 Comments
Wearables
@doobydude, if you search Samsung Members I did post awhile back on a way to get Blood Pressure and ECG installed and working on the Galaxy Watch 3. As for Facebook Messenger if you enable the notifications for it in the Galaxy Wearable app, you'll receive notifications and be able to reply to the messenger messages from your watch.
mdardashti
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
How do you get the Samsung watch 3 to work for ECG etc please explain
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi doobydude, We are constantly looking for ways to give users access to a more personalized and insightful health experience, including access to ECG and other technologies that combine our hardware and software innovations. We look forward to sharing more information on these developments in the future.

0 Likes
Caevanus
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
BS...Samsung reps have been feeding us the same **bleep** for a year now and nothing has happened. What is the actual current status of the ecg and additional features, that are not currently available in Canada?
syin1206
Active Level 1
Wearables

Can you please give update on **bleep** of availability of ECG in Canda? I just noticed I don't have ECG after I bought the watch on Monday!

Jackster69
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
got a s21 can't connect my gear watch smv700 to it. works on s9.
help
0 Likes
toolman907
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Just buy a Fitbit. The hell with Samsung.