Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 3 whatapp vibration notification

(Topic created on: 05-16-2022 04:00 PM)
Justme472
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
Eversince the latest update, my galaxy watch 3 didn't vibrate anymore for any incoming whatsapp notifications. The setting has been always in vibration mode. I need it for my work and do not like to set it with ringtone. Does anyone encounter this?
0 Likes
2 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Wearables

Hello Justme472. I am Avinash, from Samsung.

We regret learning from the experience that you are facing currently. Rest assured we will provide you with the best solution to resolve your issue. You may follow the below steps in order to narrow down the root cause of the issue :

1. Restart the watch
- Press and hold the Home/Power button for more than 7 seconds to restart the Galaxy Watch.

2. Check for the Samsung Galaxy Wearable application updates
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Applications
- Select the Samsung Galaxy Wearable application
- Check if the app is in its latest version. Tap on Update if an update is available.

A.) Check for latest software updates on the watch
- Go to Settings
- Select General
- Select Update watch software (The Update watch software option is displayed only when you use the Galaxy Watch without connecting to a mobile device).

B.) Update watch software via phone:
- Galaxy watch app via phone
- select watch model
- General
- Watch software update
- Download and install

4. Clear cache for Whatsapp application from the Samsung Wearable app in your mobile device.

However, if the issue persists it is best to perform a factory data reset. Please ensure to backup the data prior to performing factory reset.

5. Back up the data on your watch using the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Launch Galaxy Wearable app
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on About Watch
- Tap on Backup and restore
- Tap on Backup

6. Perform Factory Data Reset
- On the App screen, tap on Settings
-Tap on General
- Tap on Reset

However, if the issue persist, may we invite you to book an appointment at our service centre - https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/where-to-find-samsung-service-centre-in-singapore/ where our service engineer will assess your device and advise you accordingly

Thank you.

0 Likes
Justme472
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hi, Avinash. Thanks for your reply. I have done all of your suggestion. Yes, I will book appointment for service. Thank you.
0 Likes