Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 (44 mm)

(Topic created on: 08-11-2022 05:36 PM)
Galex19
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hello, I had my Galaxy Watch 4 (44 mm) almost 2 months ago. And I notice that this watch doesn't last even for two straight days and Im just using it as a regular smart watch (not in heavy using yet like doing excercises, etc). Do you experience the same? Is it really the capacity of this watch? I don't wanna compare because I also have my Huawei GT 2 and even with heavy usage it still gives me 4-7 days of battery life. Just kinda upset that I charge my Galaxy Watch from time to time. Hope you could help me on this. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Wearables
No worries, I suggest you charge it before you sleep to keep it fully charged. It will also make your device last longer. 😊

If you find my comment as a solution to your question. Please click the triple dot and choose "Accept Solution" as a sign. Thanks! 😊

View solution in context

3 Comments
Wearables
Yeah, that's normal I actually have the Galaxy Watch (2018) and I usually charge it between 2-3 depending on usage. 😊

You have to understand that your Huawei GT 2 it has a battery size of 455 mah compared to the Galaxy Watch 4's 361 mah. Also the GW4 has superior hardware in terms of memory, chip and Gorilla Glass. 😊
Galex19
Active Level 3
Wearables
I thought it was my watch only. Im not just used to charge my watch like every 2 days. Thank you for the response.
0 Likes
Solution
Wearables
No worries, I suggest you charge it before you sleep to keep it fully charged. It will also make your device last longer. 😊

If you find my comment as a solution to your question. Please click the triple dot and choose "Accept Solution" as a sign. Thanks! 😊