Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 blood pressure

(Topic created on: 05-27-2022 06:30 PM)
Members_prwjWpQ
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables

I have a Galaxy Classic 4 smartwatch. Purhcased in Canada, from Best Buy.

I have all the latest updates for my samsung phone and the watch.

I don't have the blood pressure monitor features even though they were released back in April.

I suspect maybe my region is not Canada, even though I bought it new at a major chain in Canada.

How can I check the region? What other reasons might there be for these features not being included.

12 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Wearables

You should have a W in the phone model number if it is Canadian and what model of phone are you trying to use?

Do you have the app Samsung Health Monitor installed on your phone as you need that to make everything work 

0 Likes
PókeDynamax
Active Level 6
Wearables
Purchase online or store?
Bought marketplace or actual bestbuy online? Bestbuy has marketplace section watch could be in different region
0 Likes
Brantley
Options
Wearables

Hi, Could you let us know your device model number ?

0 Likes
Wearables

I left my watch somewhere on an out of town visit and will check the model of the watch when I get it back.

It was purchased at a physical BestBuy store location in Barrie, Ontario.

Phone was purchased from Canadian carrier Rogers.

My phone is an S20 FE 5G, model SM-G781W

0 Likes
Wearables

I replied in thread with my watch model info.

0 Likes
Wearables

Any thoughts on this since I postedy model number?

0 Likes
Wearables

I'm still looking for a solution to this problem Brantley.  I provided the info you requested.  Can you help?

0 Likes
Wearables

Ok I now have my watch model info.

Galaxy watch 4 classic 0PFT,. Model number SM-R880

Other relevant info in previous posts.

0 Likes
daniela__
Active Level 3
Wearables
I bought mine in Barrie, Ontario, Canada too. I had to download samsung health monitor on my phone and then ECG and BP were available to sync from my watch to my phone. Here is the link to the downloadable app. https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor
0 Likes