Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 classic... not so good

(Topic created on: 09-15-2021 10:40 AM)
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Options
Wearables
Samsung, stop removing features!

On the watch 3 (Tizen OS), I used to be able to toggle on and off whether I want to receive notifications on my watch when I'm wearing it or not.

Now with the watch 4 (Wear OS), that toggle is gone. Under notifications, it says that I'll only receive notifications while I'm wearing my watch.

Well guess what? Your sensor isn't doing a good job because even while I'm wearing the watch, it reads as though I'm not wearing it!

I've noticed the same issue with locking the watch. It says it'll stay unlocked as long as I'm wearing it. A quick flick back and forth of my wrist and it's locked! 🤦

I'm always wearing my watch snuggly too. It's never loose. Do I need to wear tight to the point that I stop my blood circulation for it to work properly?

So far I'm not impressed with this watch... hardware wise and looks are top notch. But software is half baked with so many things missing/removed...

32 Comments
BadSquishy
Active Level 3
Wearables
So I'm at 15% and 29.5hrs. this is bs
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Yeah... I am barely getting over 1 day as well. Gotta charge it already... Screenshot_20210915-134012_Galaxy Watch4 Plugin_16387.jpg
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
I've switched my Classic 4 LTE to use a black & white watch face and I try to avoid apps that use too many colors.
0 Likes