Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic shut off

(Topic created on: 11-19-2022 07:58 PM)
iamKai
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Helo to all Samsung Members, did anyone had any issue while update your Galaxy Watch 4 Classic? Mine just "Dead" after pressing the Install now on System Software Update since 1 day before.
Need help.
8 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Wearables
No prob at all with my GW4C. Successfully updated. Is the battery at least above 30% during the update?
iamKai
Active Level 1
Wearables
Yea it is fully charged, while I press the Install Now.
0 Likes
SamNoteUser
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Samsung announced the update having the problem of the Watch cannot power ON. You are required to send it to the Samsung service centre.Screenshot_20221119_201447_Samsung Members.jpg
iamKai
Active Level 1
Wearables
Is it the recently update? Good to know this thanks a lot.
0 Likes
SamNoteUser
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Yes, recent update.
0 Likes
gavsteryoung
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

anyone had any success in either getting their watch repaired or getting the watch working after the update?

My watch started installing the update, restarted and then it was dead..... no signs of life at all.

Spent 2 hours with online support having the most painful conversation ever! Really tempted to post it for everyone's amusement. 

But seems after a Samsung update I am left with a bricked smart watch!

0 Likes
CLum
Active Level 3
Wearables
Did you managed to get yours back alive in the end?
0 Likes
CLum
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yes, I just kena. Update in 100% battery, updated and suddenly is all blacked and can't switch on.. today sent to service centre in the Mines and they want to charge me RM473 because they say is a motherboard problem. **bleep**!
0 Likes