Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4. Ecg availability

(Topic created on: 08-11-2021 04:32 PM)
samsugi
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hey samsung canada. Why would i buy a watch with features you advertise, that have yet to be enabled on the previous gen watch (ecg/blood preasure). In canada.

Thanks
10 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

They aren't enabled in Canada, for environmental reasons 🤣🤣🤣

Or could it be that Samsung Canada just hasn't bothered to get certified by Health Canada,OR maybe Health Canada refused to certify Samsung's devices? 🤔

Does Samsung Canada have a problem with getting their products certified by Health Canada??

Or Samsung just doesn't care about Canada....

atkey65
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
They don't give a s$#t about us Canadians. My Gear S3, Buds and S10 Plus are the last products I will ever purchase from Samsung.
Halston
Options
Wearables

Hi samsugi,
Currently, those features are not available on Galaxy Watch4 Series devices in Canada. Stay tuned for any updates. They are not yet approved by the government agency in health-related matters, Health Canada.

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

But Apple has had their products certified by Health Canada in 2019 or earlier?

Why is Samsung not able to get certified by Health Canada almost 3/4 through 2021? 

erizzle22
Active Level 4
Wearables
Please Samsung, can't wait for your generic response to this question
-ACon-
Active Level 6
Wearables
I bet samsung is not even trying for approval. I just cancelled my pre order after find out this things. definitely not paying same price as other regions to get half features.
alfuture
Active Level 5
Wearables
Ok, so tell me samsung, why should we pay the same price with fewer features?
Snakey
Active Level 1
Wearables

Hello, can you please tell me if the new body composition feature will be available to Canadians in the Galaxy Watch 4? I have been trying to find an answer to this with no success.

0 Likes
D2D
Active Level 2
Wearables
This issue has bot been fixed since the Galaxy watch 2.. When is it going to be activated in Canada? I have been waiting 3 generations
0 Likes