Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 has a new update

(Topic created on: 11-18-2022 11:51 AM)
Prometheus1893
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I think this new update fixes the issue with devices being bricked when they are turned off. Also has the November security patch. 

28 Comments
ReigmArmy
Active Level 6
Wearables
Ya the update I found just made battery usage that much worse , I've also gone an turned off hey google from my watch as it overly increases battery usage
Wearables
Yeah I had the same immediately after the update. It was running a bit hot and battery was just draining but it calmed down after about 30 minutes. Been normal since then. 100% agree on the google assistant. I turned off the assistant as well as WiFi. Seems to help somewhat
Buadih
Active Level 1
Wearables
The new fix literally bricked my watch today.
Wearables
Did it get bricked after that update? 😳
0 Likes
Buadih
Active Level 1
Wearables
Yup. Installed update. Watch turned off, never turned back on.
0 Likes
Wearables
Ouch that **bleep**! I hope you've reached out to Samsung to have this fixed. The update that was supposed to fix it bricking it instead is unacceptable!
0 Likes
Buadih
Active Level 1
Wearables
Sent away for repair. The absolute least I will accept is free repair or replacement. They've tried being cute and trying to make me think they're doing me a favor and I've shut them down everytime. They effectivelysent a kill command. 100% their fault and responsibility.
0 Likes
Wearables
Agreed 100%. Never should have happened in the first place, but especially with the broken 'fix'
0 Likes
Esto007
Active Level 1
Wearables
I got mine bricked today...
0 Likes