Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 LTE

(Topic created on: 09-05-2021 05:26 PM)
kageee
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

So not pleased with my new galaxy watch4 classic LTE, i finally left my phone in car was away with watch on. Got one text using LTE and the watch from then on was cooling its self and notifications were on and off. When i left phone in car watch was at 91% at 130pm at 4:42pm it was at 15%. No calls just that one text and at 4:57 pm the watch had to go on low mode watch only as it was at 8%.....  3hrs away from phone on LTE and only 1 text sent this watch 4 classic into drain mode . I just got the watch this week too!!! 

0 Likes
2 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Wearables

Hi Kageee, I suggest you keep your watch and app software up to date with the latest software version using the Galaxy Wearable app. Also, reset your watch,

On the Apps screen, tap (Settings) → General → Reset → Reset.

Alternatively, launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your smartphone and tap Watch settings → General → Reset → Reset.

0 Likes
kageee
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hi , thanks for response back. My watch classic 4 LTE was up to date and I did follow your reset suggestion and today was the test for that reset. I left phone in car 630 am at 98% battery was out of range for phone on LTE . At 10am at 43% battery my phone stated cooling and it continued until it stated to just go in watch mode, I received no message or texts nothing, just running on LTE . It drained the battery and it was over heating with nothing coming in on LTE ….. I’m devastated, paid so much for this ……… 

0 Likes