Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 overheating warning

(Topic created on: 02-11-2022 08:27 AM)
sharurocks
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Brand new just got today Galaxy watch 4 is over overheating..watch displays a message watch needs to cool down...none of the app opens and crashes...heart rate sensor don't work and all other features...

While on charger it says charging paused...the watch is always hot and can't wear on wrist its causing rashes ro skin...
Using inbox charger and official samsung wall adapter

Software to latest patch One ui 4 and wear os 3.2
Any solution to this ????
4 Comments
Reynaud
Options
Wearables

Hi sharurocks, we suggest you to restart the device and check if there is any update.

0 Likes
sharurocks
Active Level 6
Wearables
I have restarted...done and factory reset post the latest update received 1 day ago as mention in my post with latest version..still the same
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Wearables

Hi, I suggest you to reach out to Text We Care (932 273) or live chat support with the bill of sale as well as the service report. Here is the link: https://www.samsung.com/ca/livechat

0 Likes
sharurocks
Active Level 6
Wearables
No will tmrerurn the device...can't trust any more...donno what happened to samsung quality control..on papers the features look cool..but in reality they are far behind what it actual supposed too..so disappointing any way will trade my z fold 3 and move to IOS with a iphone and apple watch
0 Likes