Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 pre-order

(Topic created on: 09-01-2021 03:28 PM)
DogDadT
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Pre-ordered the watch 4 on the 16th of August and still says "preparing dispatch", even though it said it would ship on the 25th of August. Wondering if there are any others experiencing the same issues. Thought ordering direct would be faster, but I have friends who have theirs already from other sources. Needless to say I'm pretty disappointed with samsung at the moment. 
16 Comments
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables

Join the club I ordered on the 20th of August and it's telling me processing and being shipped out 27th of September. Meanwhile best buy has both the watch and the z fold 3 to pick up or ship out I just hope we get our orders sooner than later.🤞

0 Likes
DogDadT
Active Level 4
Wearables
Just spoke with a representative and they said that the order is awaiting pickup by FedEx and as soon as they receive the package I will get a confirmation email with tracking information. So hopefully if yours is in the same "preparing dispatch" status it will be shipping to you soon! All we can do is hope at this point right?
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables

Right🤞

0 Likes
ursamajor
Active Level 5
Wearables
Me too! I'm pissed that we pre paid for watches that the stores already have and have been told we he to wait a month when I could go buy it in a store today. Samsung you have had our money for weeks where are our watches??
0 Likes
DogDadT
Active Level 4
Wearables
Hopefully they are coming this week
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables
I'll be happy if I get them both next week.
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables
If it was only the watch I wouldn't be worried but I'm waiting for the z fold 3 and using my son's one plus 7 pro until it comes.
Montypython
Active Level 5
Wearables
My order has this messageScreenshot_20210901-190000_Firefox_2482.jpg
0 Likes
Ameet
Active Level 5
Wearables
There is lot of activity on Reddit about this Samsung mess-up. Preparing dispatch status can stay tyere there for more than a week before they actually ship it out. Well, at Bestbuy, i actually bought 3 Galaxy 4 watches and 1 is preparing dispatch at Samsung (2 for myself and 2 for my wife). At Bestbuy, we were able to get $190 per trade-in of Active 2 watch + $60 in-store pickup. So the Watch turned out be almost $150 including tax. Screenshot_20210901-214944_WhatsApp_25530.jpg
0 Likes