Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 - Read Reviews!!

(Topic created on: 11-23-2021 02:45 AM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Wearables
I was thinking to replace my Galaxy Watch Active 2 to the 4 but when I read the reviews almost everyone complaint about battery life. 

Dodge a bullet there spending money on Samsung products LOL. Samsung isn't what it used to be anymore. 

0 Likes
4 Comments
Expretise
Active Level 3
Wearables

hello. thank you for the good information sharing. very wise. i will make the carefulness decisions when making the purcase soon. very good.

Jo3campy
Active Level 2
Wearables
I made the switch over to the galaxy 4 watch and the battery did **bleep** at the start but it's learning so it used more battery. But I can now say I go 3 days before a recharge
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
I've got the Galaxy 4 Classic with LTE since late August and I've extended my time use by avoiding dynamic watchface colors as well as deciding if I need sounds on all the time and why leave bluetooth, wifi and nfc on all the time.
It took a while of trial and error to determine if I really needed some items on all the time.
Samesung
Active Level 10
Wearables
This. People will turn in every single function when they don't need it. Wifi was the battery killer for me along with data if I was in an area that had spotty reception. Besides I'm more of an actual timepiece wearer/collector.
0 Likes