Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 SUPER slow

(Topic created on: 07-23-2022 08:35 PM)
Ubiquitary
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
So this has happened numerous times now where my $600 watch just randomly becomes so slow it's unusable. Can't unlock it using the pattern or even press the power off button. Only a hard reset works. Samsung's official page says to restart the watch. How about releasing working software?🙃 my $150 crappy Huawei watch GT NEVER did this once in the 4 years I owned it. How do your software devs make this so bad?🤣🤦‍♂️
7 Comments
Wearables
I hope some sun is able to resolve your watch problem for you
0 Likes
Insanenitro
Active Level 6
Wearables
Hi mate, the old magic fix mate guaranteed to work, plug your watch into the computer or however you link it up, find the storage, file,(look for, cache, will probably say something like 250mb or more) or clear cache, and clear it. Then any other apps associated with the watch same thing, check the phone apps too. So, settings/ apps/ Sam.watch/ storage/ clear cache. Now turn your devices off & on & will now be lightning fast again. Do this periodically with any type of device or apps etc.bye let me know how you go or if you need help.
0 Likes
Insanenitro
Active Level 6
Wearables
The cache gets so full of residual code & stuff that if you don't clear it regularly you'll get exactly what you are describing
0 Likes
Wearables
I've done that with my Watch4 and phone a few times when they get slow and it has worked quite well - good advice!
0 Likes
bonbrad
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I have a Samsung galqxy A11 and it's pretty good
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Wearables

Hey @Ubiquitary, thanks for reaching out. That's strange. I suggest sending an error report for this to be investigated. 

To send an error report for a wearable, follow these steps:

1. Go to Galaxy Wearables app > click on the device desired on the side menu
  2. In the side menu, tap Contact us > Error reports (in the Get help section)
  3. Fill in details and the frequency of the issue that you have with the wearable.
  4. Click send.
0 Likes
Ubiquitary
Active Level 4
Wearables
Your company seems to be well aware of the issue, but not willing to actually fix it.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003105/#:~:text=If%20the%20watch%20screen%20....
0 Likes