Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Etc & blood pressure app/ features are on in Canada

17 Comments
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables
This is for galaxy watch 4 and 4 classic?
0 Likes
anarchism85
Active Level 2
Wearables
My watch said up to date no updates but after downloading the app and fiddling with getting it connected the app itself already worked and connected to the watch didn't have to update the watch just dow loaded the health monitor I'm in Alberta works fine
0 Likes
Avariel
Active Level 2
Wearables
No update for my Galaxy Watch Classic 4 Bluetooth (46mm). Let's hope that one gets pushed soon.
0 Likes
MAP
Active Level 7
Wearables
Bluetooth galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm, no update received.
0 Likes
Pocket_Dog
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Bluetooth watch4 46 classic, no update on the east coast yet.

0 Likes
anarchism85
Active Level 2
Wearables
Current watch software in Canada running the health monitor app perfectly fine. Kept checking for updates but nothing all I did was click the link for the health monitor app in this post and got it all set up, says watch not compatible at first but kept playing with pairing device and it linked my watchScreenshot_20220412-203117_Galaxy Watch4 Manager_171_1649817077.jpg
0 Likes
Nello_Blue
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

God my update. Word of warning this requires the health monitor app which is only available on Samsung app store on Samsung phones only. You can't even sideload it on a pixel. Better off using the unofficial xda solution.

0 Likes
dragonbait
Active Level 4
Wearables
Amazing, thanks so much for the update. It looks like the update I got in early March WAS the update. The only thing missing was the health monitor app. I installed that along with the watch app and have BP and ecg now!
0 Likes