Original topic:

Galaxy watch 5 GPS

(Topic created on: 12-15-2022 06:38 PM)
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Hello has any found that the gps takes long to lock on. Also I have an apple watch that works well In malls with the gps and I'm finding the watch 5 gps struggles. Is there anything I can do to improve signal strength or any settings. We do mall walks in bad weather and lose gps bit have no issue with apple watch. Maybe a firmware update to help this out. 

Thanks

0 Likes
6 Comments
Majestic13
Active Level 5
Wearables
I've Read Somewhere That An Update/Upgrade Might Be What U Need. Ofcourse After A 1.Factory Reset Then 2.Hard Reset.
0 Likes
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Wearables
So I have done both if those and I did get the latest update but still no luck. Any other suggestions. And thank you for the reply 🙏
0 Likes
Chadadian52
Active Level 3
Wearables
I'm not much of a help in this matter where my boyfriend who has the galaxy watch 5 does not have this issue. All we can suggest is to call samsung support :(
0 Likes
Nylah
Options
Wearables

Hi, we appreciate your efforts in trying all the necessary troubleshooting steps.

As you have tried everything to get it resolved, we have the only option left is to get the Watch examined by the service technician to know the root cause of the issue and get it fixed.

Please visit the given link to know the nearest Samsung authorized service center.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/service-center/

0 Likes
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Wearables
Thank you for the info and link I have made an appointment to have watch looked at.
0 Likes
Majestic13
Active Level 5
Wearables
Population Density Might Contribute To A Technical Difficulty.
0 Likes