Original topic:

Galaxy watch 5 pro

(Topic created on: 02-07-2023 04:02 PM)
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Hi all has anyone else experienced issues after the latest update on the raise to wake on thr watch. My watch has been locking itself after you raise to wake. And there are times when you raise to wake or turn on then off instantly. I have been seeing more and more posts on my issue also on reddit. Was wondering if someone here of the moderators would pass this info along to samsung tech as there is a bug with the last firmware update. 

Please don't ask me to clear cache reset watch clear data as none of these procedures are working. 

Anyone else noticed this issue also. Let's report 

Thanks
0 Likes
11 Comments
Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Wearables
No problems here,
0 Likes
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Wearables
Thanks zeoswj. Is it the watch 5 pro you have or watch 5 only.
0 Likes
Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Wearables
I have the 5 pro... my watch is silky smooth, so far.. lol
0 Likes
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Wearables
Good to hear thanks
0 Likes
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Wearables
Here is a post on the issue im Having and seems more people are starting to report it also. I hope samsung looks into this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/9to5google.com/2023/02/03/galaxy-watch-5-raise-to-wake-broken/amp/
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, we appreciate your efforts in performing the troubleshooting steps.

As the issue still persists, we suggest you to send an error report.

Launch the Galaxy Wearable app and tap the 'more' >> Tap 'Contact us' and then tap 'Error reports' >> Select device >> Next >> Describe the issue accurately and in detail >> Make sure 'Send system log data' is ticked >> Send your error report.

An expert from the Samsung Members team will try and respond to the report as quickly as possible.

0 Likes
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Wearables
Thank-you. I have done the requested action and waiting.
0 Likes
rafeba
Active Level 2
Wearables
I updated my 5 pro today and I have the same issue. I had to lift my arm 2 or 3 times to be able to see the screen normally.
0 Likes
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Wearables
This is a known bug but not sure how many have reported it to samsung 🤔 to review. I was hoping this update would fix it. Let's see of we can get more post on this here and see if they pay attention
0 Likes