Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 6 LTE Classic LTE

(Topic created on: 12-18-2023 12:45 PM)
Samson-Delilah
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

So I purchased the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic LTE this week and while in a store line, the watch band became unlatched. If it wasn't for my Chrouching Tiger reflex, I would had dropped it to the ground. Worse yet, it could have been while I was in transit on a bike or arm out of a car. This seems like a very troubling issue with the watch considering it cost me over $700 Ca.

I saw a review online about this watch where this issue was highlighted, but I discounted it at the time, but now I think it may be a manufacturing issue.

Is this an issue with this watch band dislodging by itself?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Comments
Samson-Delilah
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I just tried putting my Active 2 *** my Galaxy 6 and it is very secure, so I went back to reattaching the original 6 bands back on, using my nail to press the lug down instead of pressing the release button, and it seems to now pass my pulling and twisting test, so maybe it is an issue with the release button not fully returning to its secure position.

PókeDynamax
Active Level 6
Wearables
New band mechanism easier to remove, but easier fall off our wrist. I encountered couple of times coming off. If you search youtube review. They mention these band could come off due to our bones. Best to use older bands or third party and wait for next release
0 Likes