Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch and Healthy 365 unable to sync properly

(Topic created on: 04-03-2023 08:04 AM)
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
I have a Watch 4 Classic. I use it as my tracker for Healthy 365, instead of the free tracker. Since day 1 from using the watch, I've noticed that the steps are not in sync. See attached photo. Almost 2000 steps off! Any idea why? Help! 

0 Likes
Members_C8n3oAx
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

my watch 5 was syncing well with the 365 app until i changed my phone.  there is a new watch id and then i cannot sync with 365 anymore.

could it be due to the many watch ids that is creating the problem?  is there a way to clean up the old watch ids (even though they are for the same watch)?

0 Likes
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Wearables
Doubt so. This is an issue with the 365 app, not the watch. You just trial and error. One of the id will be able to sync.
0 Likes
SheenaK
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Having this problem too. Sync well with my old phone until I change phone. The ID showing in the health 365 app is different from my watch ID. No matter which ID I choose it is not syncing coz its not even there in the first place. Argh. So irritating.
0 Likes
Rosanah
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Very frustrating ,my watch 5 not able to syncing with 365 app .why id is created in the app causing the watch not match. Argh....
0 Likes
JRTKen
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
I have success with syncing my Samsung Watch 4 with the 365 app. The following are things that you need to know
- make sure your watch is sync with Samsung Health. That is, the steps on your phone after syncing with watch should match. You should also be able to read heart rate on your phone.
- when syncing 365 with Samsung Health, make sure you select a model for your watch and not the phone. Syncing with phone will cause MVPA value to stay at 0.
- if there are multiple ID listed for your phone, I would suggest to do a screenshot of all the ID before reset your watch. Then, once your watch has been re-setup, you will see a new ID displayed when syncing with 365. Choose the new ID.
- Your steps will stay at 0 initially after you sync 365 with your new watch ID. I suggest you do a slow 15 mins jog to register a jogging activity to your watch.
- check that you have the jogging activity on Samsung Health on your phone.
- finally, open 365 and click on sync. That is how I start seeing steps and MVPA again.
GingerT
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Where to check the ID of my watch?
0 Likes
catz4328
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Samsung watch 5 can connect 365?
0 Likes
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Wearables
Yes, connect 365 to Samsung Health app.
0 Likes
Members_Xde7UNt
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

At least yours is syncing...my watch 4 is not syncing at all. I hv reset my watch so many times following online instructions.  Somehow, my ultra 22 seems to capture the watch before the a pp does. And the ID gets more each time I tried to change trackers. Really need help.

0 Likes
Junispro
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Don't keep on reseting the watch. Everytime you reset a new ID pops up under the Health 365 app. Instead try to trial and error each duplicate ID you have now to find the correct one.