Original topic:

Galaxy watch APPs NOT UPDATING!!!!!

(Topic created on: 01-12-2020 09:57 PM)
doobydude
Active Level 7
Options
Wearables
My Galaxy watch 5857 wont install any updates for apps even after I did a hard reset by holding the power button down and double tapping power as the watch said rebooting. It reset the watch, and then I restored from my backup and the apps from the galaxy marketplace still wont update!!!! This is complete and total BS!! Samaing galaxy watch 5857, samsung galaxy s10. 
13 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Wearables
is your device downloading the updates on your device first? or is it having issue pushing the updates to the watch?
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
still no update for this model number of galaxy watch... been 3 months and am getting pissed. gf has the apple watch and apple constantly releases updates for their watches. its ridiculous, and for some reason I still bash apple products and prefer samsung. its just this **bleep** watch. like c'mon Samsung and get your sh!t together please.
0 Likes
Bradls
Active Level 1
Wearables

But a iPhone and your Galaxy watch will actually update and run seemlessly for once it what I did

0 Likes
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
I like the Samsung phones. just not the watches. this galaxy watch LTE has left a terrible taste in my mouth for Samsung wearables
0 Likes
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
it says downloading and then stuck transferring. I talked to live support they said they are aware of the issue and itnwill be fixed in the watches next software update. funny the guy said it was only Samsung apps that aren't updating on the SAMSUNG device. so 3rd party apps have no issue making apps that work and having them update properly.
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
it's just 2 model numbers that are having this issue and will be fixed in the next update on the watch. he had no idea when that would be though.
RuskBooth
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
This is still a problem January 2020
GEORGEToma
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

23 ian 2020.and still the same problema

0 Likes
Samsung_7ZkxwKz
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Same problem here. Very sad the total lack of support from Samsung on this issue.

0 Likes