Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch ft Galaxy fit

(Topic created on: 01-13-2023 06:36 PM)
Afrina97
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Since I have galaxy fit, I think I want to switch to galaxy watch but can I trade in my galaxy fit for a new galaxy watch? Or the trade in must be a galaxy watch?

Since I'am a newbie in this community, I hope to hear from others ✌🏻

11 Comments
Solution
Wearables
Good day , Afrine97 . Welcome to the community ❤️ I am renwei89 . So far , I saw only Galaxy Watch in the list of trade in . Btw u can check yourself also. Add the Galaxy Watch u wanted to buy and then press the trade in button when the item is in your cart , key in your zip code to see available for the trade in or not , then a list of devices will come out if available.

if you feel my solution is helpful for you, pls click 3 dots on right hand side of my comment >>> "Accept Solution" . Thank you 😃SmartSelect_20230113_183454_Samsung Internet_1000027676_1673606094.jpgScreenshot_20230113_183213_Samsung Internet.jpg
Afrina97
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thank you so much.
It really help.. I already try like you say and yes only galaxy watch can trade in. Thank you so much 🙌🏻.
I really appreciate it and thank you for the warm welcome 🥰.
Nice to know you by the way🥳
Wearables
U r mostly welcome . Stay active here , there are lots of activities, contests etc here...n can share more about you. 🙌🏻😀 btw which Galaxy watch u perfer ?
0 Likes
Afrina97
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yeah..
I will.. Thank you 🥰.
Really? I'll definitely share more about me after this.
Actually I prefer Galaxy watch5. But I guess galaxy watch5 is not something I can afford to buy😅.
So I've been try looking at galaxy watch4.
Wearables
U r welcome 😀 I see I see , I own a Galaxy Watch 4 . It works great too .. blood pressure n ECG are coming soon too 😍
Afrina97
Active Level 3
Wearables
Waaaa..
Great!! Really looking forward for my new galaxy watch 😅.
By the way, it is okay if I dm you if I need a further help about samsung??
Wearables
For sure no problem 😀 sharing is caring ... hope to see more posts from u 🥰
Afrina97
Active Level 3
Wearables
Awwwww..
You're so nice.. Thank you 🙌🏻
Wearables
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🫡