Original topic:

Galaxy watch redemption

(Topic created on: 07-31-2023 01:26 PM)
Dhirendra27
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

Hello,

I bought S23+ on 30th June 2023 which had bonus offer redemption of Galxy watch 5, I submitted the redemption request on same day on 30th june, online status on redemption request shows as “received” but I have not received any further communication. Where is my watch ? and when will it be delivered, it’s frustrating I am waiting for more than a month. This bonus offer was the only reason why I bought S23+ otherwise I would have gone for Iphone. please let me know when will I receive mu watch ?

9 Comments
Rajuuu
Active Level 1
Wearables
Probably, you will never going to receive it. I purchased S23 ultra on 22 june 2023, placed my redemption order on the same day. It was approved and status was shipped. After few weeks, i received an email that we cannot provide you graphite color of the watch5 , now you will receive silver color of the watch instead of graphite. It has been a month , i have not received anything. And my status still showing " shipped".
Members_6LqdIfu
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I am the same. Purchased June 26th, status says shipped on July 10th, but no tracking number and no watch. I also got the letter saying I would be sent a silver watch, funny how this was sent to me 2 weeks after my supposed shopping date. My hubby also bought a s23 and redeemed a few days after me. He is at the same point as well.

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hey @Members_6LqdIfu

I would recommend onlinesupport@samsung.com since this is a offer from our online store. You can ask them your questions and they will be able to answer them. 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hey @Rajuuu

I would recommend onlinesupport@samsung.com and ask them your questions and they will be able to answer them. 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
Rajuuu
Active Level 1
Wearables
All the rights, terms and conditions are reserved with SAMSUNG. We cannot do anything about it. They can change their policy anytime.
0 Likes
Rajuuu
Active Level 1
Wearables
They only promised you, watch5 , they haven't promised you the TIMEFRAME, this redemption may be completed in 2026. When the value of the watch5 will be $10
BennyBoy66
Active Level 1
Wearables
Now that the watch 6 is available I think there will be a return from retailers of the outdated watch 5 stock and these will be used for the promo. Based on my experience you won't receive it any time soon as their distribution channels would be busy with with new models being delivered.
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hey @Dhirendra27 

I would recommend onlinesupport@samsung.com and ask them your questions and they will be able to answer them. 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hey @Dhirendra27

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes