หัวข้อเดิม:

Galaxy Watch software update to UI 1.5.

(สร้างหัวข้อเมื่อ: 02-11-2020 04:19 AM)
301 ยอดวิว
Johnpuy
Active Level 2
ตัวเลือก
Wearables
I recently purchased a new Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm Lte unlocked, from Lazmall on Lazada.
The Watch is excellent. I have it linked to my Galaxy Note 9, which is on AIS 1TOCALL phone service. My Watch is also connected to my home WiFi in Korat, but at the present time I have not activated the Watch e-sim phone call sharing service with my phone, on AIS. 
I have read online the Galaxy Watch is receiving the Samsung UI 1.5 software update, which I would really like, but my Watch has not updated from the original Software version R8O5FXXU1ESF3
When us the update arriving on the Galaxy Watch in Thailand?
My Galaxy Note 9 receives all Samsung monthly updates OTA with no problems, so how about the Galaxy Watch? 
page.ForumTopicPage.replies-count.text
Johnpuy
Active Level 2
ตัวเลือก
Wearables
.. Well I had a nice suprise last week.. My Galaxy Wear App on my Note 9 informed me I had an update waiting to download..
On checking, it was the Galaxy Watch update to UI 1.5 with all the enhanced watch features!
I have installed it on my Watch and it is working perfectly, and the battery life also appears better along with all the software enhancements.
Very happy to have this update delivered!
Thank you Samsung.. 🙏😁
0 คำชม
mimijoe
Beginner Level 3
ตัวเลือก
Wearables
myanmarsoung
0 คำชม